Friday, September 17, 2010

A clueless Saturday..

Today, I am at home. My body is not in a good condition to go outing. So Shadreez went alone to KLCC coz he have some business with CIMB. He asked me to go but not feeling well to go there. So I am alone the other two Nazri and Nanik still beraya at their Kampung.

ALone at house make me wonder what am I doing? At the work place as an executive I am the weakest one interm of english usage and others thing. So today I an going to learn english back hahaha..actually i need to do it a long ago. " rasa menyesal lak masa kat sekolah dulu tak bagi tumpuan masa cikgu mengajar grammer" hahaha....

NOwday, have a good english is a comfortable zone for us coz everywhere we go people respects the person who's good in english. Even they said they wanted a worker that have a good passion or attitude in work But english is still number one coz it can't be learn within one week or one month to be good at it. Other than that, i need to polish my knowledge in " Agama " too.

6.00pm ..
Nazri and Nanika already arrived. So our house completed now. Hehehe....Tonite they watch a ghost story..and we all starting to talk about ghost story....a long nite........

No comments: