Thursday, September 16, 2010

Start Again.....

17 September 2010,
10:27 am.

Hari Raya Aidilfitri already gone...But seem i did not happy with My Raya this time. Why? Of coz couse by my " amalan " during Puasa are not good enough for me to celebrating hari raya.

Hm...lately i been worrying about my future. I kept thinking ..........

Actually it's hard to maintain A journal...But i hope i can make it to keep updating my days here. Hm to talk about my friend Shahiran, he totally a bit sad nowdays. The reason he become like that called "L.O.V.E". But Raya this time a bit different for me i started to meet with my OlD BUDDIES. They are from 5KN2 ( Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Dato Syed Omar) 2001. Talk about school...GREAT.

...After Friday Prayer i, shaheran, Sazlie and Hakimi went to Nasik Kandar Pelita at SS 2. We never know how to go there just depending on Shahiran punya HTC (GPS). At last we arrive there...Then ..back at the office. There's only Puan Nora, MR Eizel, Madam Zaireen. A lot of people still in their Raya day. ...What a long day ...Dont know what to do just study all circle of PSMB. A bit tired to reading all the time and a bit sleepy...but i need to do that if not for what reason i got a payment every month isnt?..........

..Tit..tit..Maksu send an email to me. She a bit worried about me and give a good advise........hehehe. I wil try not to let her down and also my self down so i will set my go and clear my mision this time. So watch out ....

No comments: