Friday, September 24, 2010

Satuday ......

Fuh...only one week but why it's so loooooooong. A lot of things happened. First last monday my friendz car stolen by stupid punya pencurik...Man..why dont you take honda civic rather than waja. come on supportlah malaysia punya product. NAK CURIK, CURIKLAH KETA LUAR. heh.

Talk about my work, just studying SBL-KHAS programme and need to prepared report to boss later. A bit boringlah but seem I gained a lot of knowledge of PSMB product. Maybe I can use it to apply "kerja" hehe. Our company having a raya open house at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa. A lot of people there even my former boss. So far that nite going well. Nothing unpredictable incident happen. ......Now I am struggling search and apply for the job ( bukan struggling pun). I tried to apply the job dat will make me learn more and more to became a better executive.

No comments: