Wednesday, April 1, 2009

(My1st work after graduation)


Hm...it has to be a long time 4 me to write on my blog again...to buzylah to always keep it in update. I work at Irshad HR Consulting Sdn Bhd at Philiow Damansara. Actually I work as Exec. Training and will be placed at Felda Residence Trolak Pahang. Hm there is 14 people were hire and there are also my friend from GREEN batch 4 and GREEN batch 5. B4 i go to trolak i working here and stay at Sentul Timur(my old buddies there). Nothing much to say coz in two days i will go to Desaru Johor to help the other team for their project and the other week i will go Cherating Pahang also to help other member and this project were called GEMS. ITs a big Event and Training.

lunch time- 1st day worked at Irshad. En. Raji treat us nasi lemak...delisiousssss...

working..working...haha...just filing at day 1st..



Days 2 - with my colleague - going to cherating for seminar



Irshad will fly toword there and we will also continued our contrack hehehehe...hope so. :-)




waiting for key....so hot coz the door were lock

Si Jazs and ehem nyer heheheee( gosip2)

Busy..busy...our date line is ........oh no start to work

Jamuan di Irshad...di monopoly by En Salim..heheheeee(joking)

No comments: