Thursday, April 9, 2009

Gems Project At Desaru








We arrived there a day before the registration. So that night so many task to be done. I , Ayu, Nanick, Faizah, Fida working till 3.00am to make sure all the preparation complete. Tomorrow morning the registration start at around 2 o'clock. It's quit messy becouse the Career Xcell Rep. were late and they made a mistake with the participan Offer later... Haiyaaa (Cannot tell detail dangerous) heh. But after a while everyhing back to normal and registration continued as what we planned.

Hm Every morning after solat subuh i will take a breath at Desaru beach by myself. I felt very calm every morning before i start my work at Desaru as their asistant. But also thank to Desaru Team, En. Azahari, Fida and Nanick who treat us very, very nicely. I felt like vip hahahaaa.....eating time only.

Hm very ..very unlucky for me coz i dindnt have a camera at that me. So there is no picture of me at the beach. Hm .. i will ask Mr Don for the Picture. so i will update the picture later.


1 comment:

fida_GEMS Desaru said...

hai ijoy!
wahhh..we treated u all like VIP haa..?hehe..anyway,that's the way u all should be treated as all of u had helped us a lot!tanpa korang,kitorg tak mampu nak handle opening n registration tu..thanks a lot ya!so,bila nak mai Desaru lagi?taknak ajak kitorg datang Trolak..?miss u all!kim salam kt sumer ye.. :)