Tuesday, August 5, 2008

walk..walk...n enjoyed myself alone...

Actually today start from 11 am i went to cm central market by monorail and then after that i stuck with one man performance playing instument by bamboo so classical and i never seen b4 the instrument. Mangnificent!! After that i went to majid jamek, just hanging around to waste my time. From that i went to sogo by my legs. I mean i walk to sogo and hanging aroud for awile then i go to lorong haji taip. There i took a long time to find a mafla n retro hat. And something unusual happen to at that place and i dont want to talk about that. After settle buying what i needed i went back by bus and stop at jusco maluri coz i need to find something but the thing i want to find it doesnt sell there. So quiet dissappointment. Walk along from jusco to Darul Putri i stopped at bakery cake shop to remind bout my cake 4 tomorrow and then i stopped at checkers to buy "jajan" or junk food 4 my english farewell celebration. Actually i was the want who give an opinion bout the farewell party but i also the one who work 4 it. But it's ok coz i liked this thing..........

No comments: