Wednesday, October 31, 2012

21st September 2012 ,

So sad.... I been planning to go to barbeque at D'Manggis Barbeque along with my team. but amazingly ida Ida and Hanim said they do not want to go due to personal issues. Come on tomorrow we are off.. But after awhile nabil approach them then they agreed to join.  Results - the 1st gathering at barbeque successfully except for wana who is still on different schedule with us plus naseh.

Shadzree also got a baby boy from a great relationship with mrs junita. Their baby was born earlier and need to be hospitalised untill the baby becoming better. Hope everything going to be ok for his family.

2nd october 2012, our team has been told by team leader that we need to move to another place. OH NOOO  the place was at KPV in front of paradigm mall. It will cost me a lot...hm.... should i been thinking for others job?

I went to the store sungai buloh and suddenly attach with one simple a franchise kiosk. I asked the workers and the cost is not bad. Maybe i should try to get involved in this small business for start a new career?

DAMMM....it hit me....auch..i got sd case right now. how come i got sd case? every aspect of the knowledge already been implement..never release the call, never rude or raise my voise or late, disiclinary and the reason they found i creating report for case that have an outages... what attached together with the outages was vci and dslam , before this we have been told and understand that the measurement or indicator to consider the outages was based on outages. how come suddenly vci dan dslam take count? Maybe i am lack of networking infromation but is it my only fault? Isnt the main problem is under learning and development... All the information , the guideline and method from training periods only contains 60% from real survival with Mr an Ms QA that totally bow down to earth for customer complaints. Isn't the real problem was the MTTR scripts? the person who should attend the case? not us csr...

I do believed customer is always right but is it the right tthings to give me a black dot due to internal complaints? not a  direct complaints from customer. Hm anyway as a worker management is always right. Our voice can reach then.. but love my company just this case make me need to change my career.


No comments: