Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Long Break!!!!

Seem a lot of thing happened around me till dis day! oh what a day......

hm...a long break means a lot of thing dat i missed to upload here. Just have a free time from my work. But the truth is work is always around us expect or unexpected. What a mess day!

My blog just to show my moments and my thinking. Talking about my working day everthing seem "blur" i dont know why. I though i want to make this time such excellent job but sadly it's not. But ...what i know work must be done! whatever it take just do it to make the thing complete in time (even alway run out from the date line). Thinking about work ...hm maybe i should thinking about anothers job coz seem i cant gained what i want and it clash with self- believed. As Doc mail always mention to the student when he given her talk " first, do you best when you working and try to coperate with the culture of the organization, show the best of you but in the end if something from the company is against your own rules/ your own principle or way of life then you choose to joined the company or not " ( what i understand from this is at last we the one decide the moment we want to choose) - what doc mail try to tell us ...yes i agreed with that.

ok ...let me introduce my partners..actually they with me at batch two but i forgot to upload their photo in here. Jeng..Jeng presenting madam Sabitah and Ms Anisa.








with that i end my session after a long break...i will come again with more..and more things..da

1 comment:

Abang Hensem said...

Chicken dance again? But both Bitah and Anis look happy.