Sunday, May 10, 2009

Trolak Exporace

This story is the story behind the story which make this story is a story to tell story to remember when we come up wit this story!!! wait ..what exactly am 1 think rite now..hahaha blur..my mind blur rite now....but it's ok i got a tough mind ..so it will be ok in 3 second..1...2...3.. ALRITE...power up... yeah my view is clear now. There is a explorace at Felda Residence Trolak ( mysite) and the explore run smoothly without any person who injured or histeria by the ghost at here bcoz this place is "keras" .. can u imagine ...there is..... tut. Then just want to add something that there is " thing" at my room . I can detect it coz i sense that every morning most of my thing were move on..... So i know what is that thing who stay in my room beside me. But i'm a man so dont carelah!! I know every girls must be afraid wit dis. To continued my story just see the photo of Trolak Explorace. YEAHH Enjoy it.!!!

DISCUSSION AMONG OTAI HOW TO ABUSE PARTICIPAN (HAHAH JOKELAH)



RUN..RUN..YEAH THIS TEAM GOT A HIGH SPIRIT


HELP!!HELP!! I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING

OK LINE UP GUYS WE NEED TO WIN AT DIS GAME!! HURRY PAS THE BALL...


OPSS...WELCOME GUYZ.. TO PLAY MY GAME? SING NEGARAKU N GEMS SONG 1ST!!! HEHEHEHEHE




PEACE!!! WE STILL OK (ALAMAK NAK TERJATUH LAH)

DON'T TAKE MY PICTURE!! IT'S EMBARASSING ME...MOMMMMM..........



CHEATING!! HE DIDN'T USE CHOPSTICK THE WAY IT IS


OK START AGAIN... THIS IS THE RITE WAY TO PLAY DIS GAME
IF I TRY TO HIT IT BACKWARD I THIK I WILL BE A GOOD RESULT. ( bETTER TRY IN UR LIFE COZ IT WILL SHOW THE RESULT IT'S OK IF U FAIL THEN U WILL KNOW WHAT SHOULD U DO NEXT)

STILL GOT STAMINA!! SO ARE THEY THE WINNER IF WE JUDGE ONLY BY THEIR SMILE!! CALL ME IF U WANNA THE ANSWER ( RM 50 JE UTK JAWAPAN)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok Good job cloudy cloud but I like the guy with the hat...asked to loose some of his spare tyres...otherwise he looks superb