Friday, May 1, 2009

GEMS aT Trolak

At last, Trolak site will began the story heheheee.... Day 1st my condition really bad (demam teruk lah) but work still need to be done. So i put my spirit to tell my mind my body is great so i can work out for the day i'm in bad shape. Huh after the lorry came up we help them to arranged the item. Actually that time i really have 5% strenght. so i just sat at chair and Edayu arrange the rest. At nite we went to check in room. But unfortunately....the room that we booked was taken by others. So they gave me at IXOra 3 at level 3. Oh my GOD ....my mind cant think anything tut...tut..... oh with my bad condition i went there and open my clothes and slept. After a while Edayu Called me and asked me to have dinner with en Herul (it man). But i cant wake up i felt very dizzy. Em ...then Ayu "tapaw" nasi goreng for me. But there i still can't ate it in one shoot coz my KEPALAKU BURPUSING-PUSING UMPAMA BERMAIN ROLLER COASTER and felt like everything in my stomach trying to go out. Ohh.... with my strenght ( makan 3 suap, tidur makan lagi 3 suap tidur and then dah jaga makan lagi sampai habis) at last i finished the Dinner who brought by Edayu. " Kata pepatah " musuh jangan dicari rezeki jangan di tolak" and " tak elok membazir". :-)
Registration








Nanti adik juga nak masuk GEMS niee....baguslah macam2 ada!!! harap program nie ada lagi nanti bila adik dah besar!!!

Fitness Test!!! at Trolak

Here the day for Trolak participant have an exercise and fitnesses. They need to jogging all around trolak but before that they need to do a warm up coaching by experienced and qualified instructor. Then they have a game that need them to cooperate and teamwork among themself. At last everybody was happy including me and my boss.









Opsss...that is...i will update it later ok........ Trolak hope all the best from you guys.

1 comment:

fayzal said...

hi Ijoi..ko sehat dah ke skang? aku kt kuching ni ok je..so far about 145 participants..need to get another 25-30..mati la..kena intebiu dak2 tu sendiri...ok la kt sini..tp bosan ..agk jauh dgn town...wekend rami yg akn blik..pxt mcm hape je..lembab..tekanan aku..