Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HOT DAY

Today i went to uum (university utara malaysia) to meet prof shafee and en shahril to talk about our programme and send master application. Also i meet kak shima the girl from IPK (institut pembangunan usahawan) to get my LKS certificate.
About 4.00 oclock we already finished our busines at UUM and now we went to jitra mall coz my friend faizal and Jamil want to play bowling and karaoke. So i just follow them. Also some incident bout awek baju merah belang putih happend. hehehe....tut. (usik mengusik jer takde pepe).
Then around 6 o'clock syamsul and husni call me and want to meet me. So i went to the place where we promised. I shocked that syamsul have buy MYVI siot. entah bila mamat ni beli aku pun tak tau. After that he and husni bring me to a new restaurant at jalan langgar . Hm that restaurant is nice really nice. so impressive. After that we went to tesco to eat again. haha today i alway eat. let me count ; 1- at home, 2- at UUM 3- also UUm 4- at Jitra mall 5- A new restaurant 6- tesco 7- at home again. ..... crazy..what happened to me i cannot contry my nafsu, whanever my friend ask me i just say ok even i'm full....hm NEED TO SOMETHING BOUT THIS!!!. cloudycloud worried

No comments: